Research associate (m / w / d)

The Institute of Particle Process Engineering is currently looking for a PhD student in PhD Graduate School WERA:

If you are interested in a position as research associate, please send your application by e-mail to the Institute's office.

Bachelor and Master Thesis

New topics for student projects are advertised on an ongoing basis. These can be found on the pin board of the chair in building 44.
In addition, it is always possible to contact staff members of the chair directly.

Current study projects:

Student assistant

The Institute of Particle Process Engineering currently has the following vacancies for student assistants:


We support students and graduates of RPTU during semesters and internships abroad. Through our department's cooperation with numerous European universities, it is possible to receive support and apply for scholarships for the following programmes, among others:
Philipp Schwartz Initiative der Alexander von Humboldt Foundation

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the institute by e-mail.